All information related to your online ordering process can be found here:
How do I order online?
The articles portrayed in our online shop do not represent legally binding offers, but rather a non-binding catalogue range.
In order to easily purchase online articles, please follow these simple steps:
- Without obligation, select the article of your choice and click the “add to basket” button.
- The chosen articles can be found at any time under the menu item “Basket” and if necessary removed using “remove”.
- After you are satisfied with your selection and wish to make an obligatory purchase, simply follow the requests of the order process.
- After your purchase, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
Do I have to register?
At verisana.co.uk it is possible to place an order not only as a registered user (with customer account), but also as an unregistered user (guest). If you would like to place your order as a guest, after the selection of the chosen article, you will be asked to submit your address details as well as details concerning the chosen method of payment. For registered users a renewed input of the named details is no longer necessary, although it is possible to update address and method of payment at any time. The following information is required for the processing of your order:
- delivery address
- invoice address
- payment information
- e-mail address (needed for the e-mail confirmation)
All payments, as well as credits for deliveries in all countries to which we deliver, are accounted for in GBP. The specified article prices and delivery costs are all represented in GBP, including taxes and excluding shipping costs.
Customers who would like to pay using Paypal can either make a new Paypal account during the virtual payment procedure, or safely use an already existing account with credit card, per transfer, direct debit and giro pay.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. When paying by credit card, the amount is charged to your credit card account with the dispatch of the order. Verisana uses a SSL encryption which protects the credit card details against interception and manipulation during the transfer.
We process and send orders during our general business hours. These are from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 16:00 (apart from on German public holidays).
Deliveries are only possible to delivery addresses in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and UK. The delivery costs for UK are displayed in the following table.
Delivery costs (in GBP)
0 GBP (delivery included)
The delivery costs cover the mailing of the test kit as well as the mailing of the results.
We reserve the right to withdraw from the contract, provided that the delivery of the article should fail despite three attempts. Payments already made will, under these circumstances, immediately be reimbursed.
Should the ordered product not be available because our delivery contractors cannot re-deliver this product without it being at our own liability, then we can withdraw from the contract. Under these circumstances you will of course be informed from us immediately, and if possible, offered the delivery of a similar product. If there is no existing alternative or if you do not wish for a similar product, we may reimburse any type of payment already provided by the customer. In the case that not all of the products ordered are available, then we have the right to make partial shipments at our costs, provided that this is reasonable for the customer. Shipping costs are only charged once if an order is delivered in several parts.
The delivery of our products to non-EU states does not incur extra charges for custom-duties, taxes and fees.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) without stating any reasons. The deadline shall commence following receipt of this notification in text form, but not prior to conclusion of the contract and also not before the fulfillment of the obligation to inform. The timely dispatch of the withdrawal is sufficient for compliance with the withdrawal period. The withdrawal is to be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of withdrawal
In the case of an effective withdrawal the mutually received payments must be refunded, and uses made thereof (e.g. interest) must be disbursed. In case you are unable to reimburse us, partially or only in bad condition for the services received (e.g advantages of use), you are required to offer a compensation of equal value. This can lead to you having to fulfill your contractual payment obligations for the period until the withdrawal was made. Obligations to reimburse payments must be met within 30 days. This time period begins for you with the posting of your withdrawal, for us with the reception of it.
Your right of withdrawal will expire prematurely if the contract has been completely fulfilled, before you applied your right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is not valid for distance selling contracts
- regarding the provision of betting and lottery services, unless the customer gave a contractual statement over the telephone.
- that involve the delivery of products or the provision of financial services, of which the prices are subject to fluctuations on the financial market, over which the company has no influence, and which can occur during the withdrawal period; in particular services associated with shares or loan certificates that are issued by an investment company or foreign investment company, and other marketable securities, currencies, derivatives or money market instruments or
- regarding the provision of telecommunication-based services, at the request of the consumer, directly per telephone or telefax with a single call or fax, provided it does not concern financial services.
- End of withdrawal rights -